Friday, August 14, 2009

Lemon Chicken

This dish is so good it reminds me of a meal that I love at one of my favorite restaurants,
the Cheesecake Factory.
Every time I make this, it gets eaten all up. My family loves it!
I usually steam some broken up asparagus to go on the side.
Oh so Good.
Enjoy!


Lemon Chicken

-12 chicken Tenders
-butter
-2 Tablespoons lemon Juice
-1 cup heavy cream (NOT half and half)
-2 Tablespoons white cooking wine OR white grape juice concentrate
-2 tsp. grated lemon peel
-Shredded Parmesan Cheese
-salt and pepper

How to Make:

1. Cook chicken tenders in a buttered saucepan, until browned and cooked through. Place the cooked chicken in a glass casserole dish.

2. In the same saucepan, add lemon juice, lemon peel and white cooking wine or white grape juice concentrate. Keep on low heat and add Heavy Cream. Salt and pepper the sauce. When heated through pour over the cooked chicken tenders.

3. Put very small slices of butter on top of chicken. Then generously top with Parmesan cheese.

3. Place in oven on Broil for 7-12 minutes. Cook until the cheese gets a little brown.

4. Serve over mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love how this is served over potatoes. I'm definitely trying it - looks so delicious!