Sunday, June 13, 2010

Caribbean Passion Fruit Smoothie

A cold fresh smoothie tastes like summer to me!
This is a favorite smoothie recipe in our home. I usually make two batches of this recipe to feed the four of us. I wouldn't double it in your blender, unless you have a huge blender that can handle that much blending. I find that it mixes better and faster if I just do one batch at a time.
If you live in the west you will know the name Jamba Juice, a smoothie making establishment. This recipe is a copy cat recipe from one of their smoothies.
I hope you are all enjoying your summer and keeping cool in the summer heat!


Caribbean Passion Fruit Smoothie
makes 2 tall cups

What You Need:
-1 cup mango juice
-1/2 cup frozen peaches
-1 cup frozen strawberries
-1/2 cup crushed ice
-1 cup orange sherbet


Add all ingredients to bender and blend. If too thick, add more mango juice.
Serve and Enjoy!

1 comment:

Teresa Jordan said...

Your blog is amazing. So glad to have run across it. Hope you don't mind if I link to it on my food blog.